Specify particular icons

Sep 28, 2012 at 5:02 PM

I don't know how this wonderful program works under the covers so I was wondering if it would be possible to allow the user to specify which icons to inject into vs2012?

Particularly with the dark theme some of the old icons look really bad, but I can't live without my yellow folder icons.

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2012 at 1:35 AM

Currently there's no way to exclude images. You could try deleting the ones you don't want patched from the Images folder after you extract them. If an image isn't found it should skip over it. The only real issue with this is some of the images you want to exclude may be part of an image map that contains ones you want to keep so you’d need to edit them together. At one point I did try modifying the image files before injecting them but I was never able to get the images saved out in a bitmap format that allowed them to correctly show in Visual Studio.

Since the last release I've found a way to allow the old images to work with the dark theme but I haven’t been able to get a working plugin running yet.